· Facilitate the indigenous and local institutions through capacity-building activities, evaluations, and system developments.
· Reduce poverty conditions by improving education and health conditions through participatory interventions
· Incubate organizational culture at the community level by organizing them on common platforms for taking reliant initiatives and building their capacities to
function as viable social institutions;
· Improve livelihood conditions through conserving and promoting natural resources, developing and enhancing skills for generating and diversifying primary and alternative employment
· Reduce environmental hazards, conserve biodiversity and promote climate change adaptation
· To become a self-sustaining viable social research institution accessible to stakeholders for quality feedback and decision making solutions
Upgrade the financial and life skills level of vulnerable population